Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - RESURGENTCAESER

Friday, January 9, 2009

It's not the size of the gamerscore that counts....it's how cool it looks


maybe.............

Some of my Xbox live friends might have received a message akin to NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHY THE FUCK WOULD A CARING AND LOVING GOD LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!

This is that story

I am going to try and not make a penis joke *snicker* every chance I get with this post. 
God help me.

During the past four or five days I had the most awesome  gamerscore ever. No it wasn't that big, long or hard (DAMN IT!).  no my gamerscore was bitchin

It was 17777  
  Do you even know how fucking uber that made me!!!!  I had women look at it and just faint in it's aura!!! I finally had game and purpose to the soul crushing monotony of existence called life! It a gamerscore worthy of Dante and the devil may cry series.

Now of course I resigned myself to never gain another achievement ever again .Like hell I'm getting 77777 the universe would destroy itself and then people would really know I have no right to live. So that just would mean I would have to play games that I knew I couldn't get anymore achievements in as a temporary fix. Till I could figure out some way of persevering my gamerscore.

Then I fucked that plan up royally when i played darts in my replay GTA4 partying with Roman.......I could  have sworn I already gotten that fucking little 10 point whore......but no, I didn't and it fucked up my beautiful GS. Now when the ladies look at it they laugh and walk away......and I die a little on the inside.

It 's hard being the opposite of a gamerscore whore.....they don't even have a name to call me, well besides loser.



Shout some names to classify the opposite of a pointwhore!


3 comments:

JMD said...

Things to call people who are not after gamerscore but specific gamerscore counts in particular:

RETARDED

Caesar said...

thats the whole point of this blog my friend...that and my life

Anonymous said...

It was thanks to I that you got that gamerscore anyway...