Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - RESURGENTCAESER

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

3-17-08 the caesarlution begins

That's right ResurgentCaesar returns to his homies on 3-17-08 (or else UPS dies from my seething rage. So to honor this special occasion I'm hosting the first ever ResurgentcaesarResurgent Contest!!

Remember that time in Halo when I completely ROCKED! or when I chainsawed everyone in gears laughing evilly (even my own team!..no wonder you guys don't put FF on anymore...)However If you E-mail me your favorite caesarism and I pick it you'll win...something!! (Hell I came up with this 10 mins ago..so sue me.)

So to enter:

Simply click my e-mail (it's over to the right I swears)

Give your favorite Caesar filled moment PUT YOUR GAMERTAG IN THE E-MAIL SO I KNOW WHO BE WHO!!!

send it

and on 3-17-08 game with the man himself!!

Hope to see you all soon!! (unless Microsoft screws me over again!!)

2 comments:

Whispering Mute said...

That ups guy better come. If it were me, if he came late...ooo... do I have a nasty surprise for him. I'd so set up a contraption of some sort dealing with mutated chickens. Moment he gently sets it down and he walks mosley down to his vehicle... "strike" I set them loose and he shall feel my wrath.. cough.. eh... yeah. I'd be pissed if it didn't come. I've yet to get my box so... "cheers".

Whispering Mute said...

hmmm... what should a gaming bloging trifecta be called? Got any names... any name would be cool with me.