Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - RESURGENTCAESER

Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm just a tool of the man....least the drugs are free! MY weekly rant.



Remember this little diddy here? The supposed Halo killer for the PS3?

Well Free Radicals drug induced evil capitalist mega corporation futuristic shooter has been re-slated for a May release date...in case you didn't know.


Now there are a few reasons I decided to post this little vid up
  1. I like advertisements that aren't advertisements but sneaky little prick bastards trying to get me to buy a product because it looks cool.
  2. I wanted to see if the attach video feature would actually work (Yea!!! it does!!)
  3. I was bored and all the cool kids were updating their blog.(peer pressure is a bitch)
However I would like to point out a complaint I've gotten from some of my readers about PS3 coverage...or the lack of.
I'd love to review some PS3 games....if they release some.

I'd like to review actual PS3 exclusives for the system...but there are too few (and even less newer ones worth a review). That's my main grip about the system, I paid hundreds of dollars for a Blu-ray player and Warhawk, Where the hell are all the exclusives I remember from my PS2 days? All those niche JRPGS I used to love...

Most everything available on the PS3 this month is
available on the 360 too...where I can play with my more of my friends and with an easier online component.

Now I'm not knocking the PS3 because I get some sort of a masochistic kick out of paying $600 for Spiderman 3 on Blu-ray. I'm just trying to give the PS3 some tough love...like that football coach who yelled "YOUR A SHIT EATING MAGGOT AND WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN LIFE BOY!! NOW RUN ANOTHER LAP!!"

I'm just trying to instill character...while hoping to god for some more good exclusive PS3 games.

So while some of you may bitch and moan about lack of PS3 coverage...don't blame me, I'd love to review HAZE and MSG4 while wanking off to Killzone 2 and FFXIII screen shots....but after those three what else?

Sure we had Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank. However I find it a bit piss poor that the best PS3 exclusive shooter is still FUCKING RESISTANCE!!!...a launch game.

Sony has won the format war so they can stop pimping the PS3 as a cheap blu-ray player(which it is)...but I didn't buy my damn PS3 to watch movies and look at my blog on my TV screen...I bought it to fucking pwn Noobs....the good ole' fashioned American way.

4 comments:

Whispering Mute said...

Agreed... there are only a few exclusives these days.

Sony: "We earn our exclusives."

Microsoft: "Fuck you, we got millions of dollars. We're gonna buy our exclusives bitch"

Blooper62 said...

Well.... I kinda disagree. Since I own both a 360 and PS3. I feel the PS3 had the best Exclusives last year . From Motorstorm to Uncharted I feel it out weighed what Microsoft had going on. Really they didn't have any exclusives. The two biggest games Bioshock and Mass Effect are on the computer, and with Call of Duty 4 running just as good as on the Xbox version and Burnout Paradise running better on PS3 the 360s line up was lack luster and thats why its getting out sold each month this year in all regions. But hey just my opinion!

Blooper62 said...

Ps... Not a PS3 fanboy just the quality of the Xbox is going down hill and the PS3 is on the rise.

Whispering Mute said...
This comment has been removed by the author.